2. I love the idea of spray painting good old mason jars for flowers. You can pick these up at your local hardware store, or even better…the goodwill for about 20 cents each! Adding varying shapes and sizes will add visual interest.
3. Here’s another great example of different vessels and vases that are brought together by a little bottle of spray paint!
4. I stinking LOVE the idea of spray painting these apple Gold! It brings some glam and surprise to this table setting and I love it!!
5. Spray painting branches can either add a pop of color, or in a monochromatic palette it adds texture and height to your centerpiece.
6. I love the idea of spray painting dollar store glasses, funny faces or mustaches to give to your guests. Use them for table settings and it would be amazing in photos!
7. I want these huge letters for my house! Cut big letters out of foam core , spray paint, add lights and you’ve got a great feature for the walls at your wedding day.
8. DIY Chalk board Menu Signs: These are so cute…and so stinking easy to make! All you need to do is find some great mirror s or frames, take out the middle and spray with chalk board spray paint (YES!! They have this!! Its so stinking easy too!!) , then spray the frames a color that matches your wedding. I love that you can use these all around your house when you are done using them for your wedding.
9. DIY Chalkboard Tin Table Numbers: Start collecting tins from the goodwill or garage sales and start spray painting! These would be super cute gift boxes for bridesmaids as well!
10. DIY Spray Painted Letters: Just another thing you can do to pick up at Hobby Lobby and spray paint in gold, silver or a color that goes with your theme…and these would be super cute on your mantle after the wedding. I have just a few E’s floating around my house.
11. DIY Spray Painted Pop Cans! I can’t even tell you just how much these made me happy when I saw them! These spray painted cans for the getaway car a cute and are so fun for pictures!! I love that they are connected to the car with real ribbon as well.