One of my favorite DIY wedding trends lately is the whole Japanese Washi Tape trend. This cute, happy tape comes in just about every color, print and style you can think of! Here are just a few styles I found with a quick search and you can find it at your local Hobby Lobby and Michael’s.
Here are a few of my favorite DIY Washi Tape Wedding Ideas that I found on Pinterest! I’m super excited to transform some of these ideas to my own home!
1. Washi Tape & Painted Glass Bottles for Centerpieces. Just start collecting bottles and glass jars, spray paint to your liking, then add washi tape in whatever color matches your wedding….and fill with coordinating flowers. I LOVE this idea for a spring wedding. Something about it just says fresh and spring!
5. Washi Tape & Glassine Envelopes for Favors.
Put these at your Candy Bar and let your guests choose their favorite candies or fill them up before the wedding and have them ready to grab as they head out the door.
6. Washi tape and mini glass bottles. This is a super cute idea for favors at the table. You could place these a at each place setting for your guests to take home.
7. Washi Tape Flags: for cupcakes, drink stirrers or even cute center pieces! Just take wooden dowels or skewers and add washi tape to the top!
8. Washi Tape Mini Garland. Add Washi tape to string to use for a little festive garland for your cake topper or add to invitations or menu cards.
9. Washi Tape, Glassine Envelopes and Giant Confetti! These would be so cute at each guests’s seat at the ceremony, and as the bride and groom are announced, the guests could toss some love up into the air! Or…you could have this as you leave your reception! So fun! Makes for GREAT photos!!