Well, all though its still almost 70 degrees over here in West Richland, in the Tri Cities, I decided it was time to pull out the Fall decorations on DIY my porch! I shopped my house & a little at the goodwill and threw a few DIY pumpkins in there and boom! It was done! I love mixing in my favorite color, turquoise in with all of the fall colors. A little turquoise never hurt anyone!
Some of my fun fall finds:
- I found my wreath taken apart and thrown in a bag at the goodwill. That and a fall vine = $3.99
- All of the furniture and stumps were found in my lovely garage = $0
- Old books = $0
- Yarn Covered Tin Can Vases (for my lovely fake flowers!) = $0 (made with left over yarn)
- A few bunches of Walmart special fake mums = $3 each x 3 = $9
- Cheap pumpkins at Grocery Outlet! LOVE THAT PLACE! = $2.99 each x 3
I love a DIY craft…and I especially love shooting DIY Weddings. If you are looking for an Eastern Washington or Mid Columbia Wedding Photographer who loves DIY Weddings…I wanna shoot your wedding! please contact me via my Contact page! I want to hear all about your plans for your wedding day!
5 Comments »